We’ve started this blog for those who are interested in CBF and the ministries associated with it. We hope it will do three things.
1. Allow you to find out about all the work that Fellowship people are doing.
2. Allow you to network with and find other Fellowship people.
3. Allow you to find ministries to which God may be calling you.
This place is designed with Fellowship people in mind. It’s a place where people who are involved in, or interested in the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship can network, learn, and discuss. There should be the freedom to share ideas and opinions, and to disagree with someone else’s.
- Be the presence of Christ to one another…
- Please comment on any entry you feel like. If you have an answer to a question that is asked, or if you feel like you have something to add to the conversation, by all means, chime in.
- Inappropriate or abusive comments will not be tolerated. If you see something you feel is inappropriate, warn the person. If abuse persists, contact the blog facilitator to see about blocking that person.